Monday, June 25, 2007

My friends are jealous that I'm straight (draft)


Note: This was an "unintentional post" (was not supposed to be published, I had only discovered my error when a friend commented on it) and hence the draft that is on the title. However, I was on the verge of doing the following anyway so here it is, through a somewhat haphazard appendation, this is my premature introduction to the 'Buy this album now' posting series where an album of such immaculate goodness is posted with little verbal description along with a sample song of exquisite beauty and craftsmanship. It's really worth your $15-20 USD. Let us commence with:

Elliott Smith - Either Or
Download 'Say Yes'

Buy it Now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm, i didn't know you can leave comments without being a blogspot member...

darkwraithafter9 said...

Yeah, I've left commenting unmoderated because I'm a true believer in free speech. Mess about if you like :).
Then again, I'm somewhat of a hypocrite too since this was not originally supposed to be published... a blooper of a posting that turned into a posting.